NYFW kicks off February 5th! Here’s what you need to know.
1. Bottega Veneta is showing in New York skipping Milan to come to our shores next month. The brand will be showing on Friday, February 9th at 8pm.
2. New York Men’s Week and Women’s Week combine
New York Men’s Week will now be incorporated into Women’s week again with the annual New York Men’s Day kicking things off at CreativeDrive at Dune Studios on Monday, February 5th.
3. Diane von Furstenberg is skipping a presentation the brand will be showing by appointment only on Sunday and Saturday mornings. And she’s not the only one out as previously reported, Creatures of the Wind and Public School will be show free this season. There’s also no shown also slots for Rebecca Minkoff, and Fenty Puma by Rihanna.
4. Hey Stuart Weitzman joins the party. A welcome addition…Stuart Weitzman will be having their very first presentation on Thursday, February 8th at 1pm at The Pool.
5. Reebok is getting in on the fashion action. Pyer Moss X Reebok will be showing their collaboration for the first time on Saturday, February 10th. The Kerby Jean-Raymond helmed partnership will feature a high-end capsule collection.
6. Welcome back BOSS returns to the schedule
BOSS will be showing at Men’s on Wednesday, February 7th and Women’s on Tuesday, February 13th.
7. This might be Victoria Beckham’s last season in New York. Beckham announced that she’ll be taking her collection to London Fashion Week to celebrate her brand’s 10th (!!!!) anniversary in September, 2018. She’s still scheduled to show in February on her usual Sunday morning slot. – Martha Luna